Carol Lee Brosseau

 Miller Gaffney and Carol Lee Pryor Brosseau present "Art Breakers", which premieres Sunday night on Ovation. The show is a look at their lives as an art broker who connects collectors, buyers, and artists. They produced four episodes which will air throughout the month of October starting Sunday, Oct. 4th at 7 pm Central. Ovation has nearly 50 million users. It also promotes artists through its Ovation Digital Art network. The couple hopes to be granted the green light soon to shoot even more. Baylor was a place where I made many friends that have been influential in my life. Dr. Karen Pope in the Art History department. I took a lot of my classes for my major under Dr. Pope, and traveled with her to Paris and Chicago to learn about art. It was a great experience to learn about art with her. I remember her telling me that art history was a vast puzzle , and we should constantly search for the right pieces. My dad owned the car dealership, which meant that I had to work there during the summer. I worked as a mechanic's assistant changing oil and brakes pads one summer. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis

Lara Logan